Is this not the most adorable little luggage ever???? It opens up just like a suitcase, and you can do this.....
I think this is a brilliant idea! We were in Homewood today doing a little shopping, I originally went in a store to "see" about purchasing a new stroller-a bugaboo- (when we were in NYC- they were everywhere!) TK was sweating bullets, just thinking about it, but they were sold out of the model I wanted. TK was relieved- ha! But, we did manage to purchase this cute little Trunki!!! And it was 50% off!!!!! We cant wait to use it on our next trip! Jax has been pulling it all over the house and riding it all afternoon!
You can go here to view all models and purchase one!














1 comment:
Sooooo cute!! I might just have to get one for Brady!! I love the bugaboos too, but I decided to get a bumbleride and I absolutely love it!! I like the colors they come in better and they are cheaper like $360.
Post a Comment