Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jax is going to preschool!

Friday, we went and toured a possible school for next year for Jaxson. It is a preparatory preschool- only 2 in the Birmingham area. I fell in love with it and so did Jaxson! They just had a spot open, so he starts in March! It is also year round, so he will not have summers off. :( He will be attending two full days a week for now and possibly three days when he is 4. Once he is 3, he will be tested 2 times a year for his progress. He is changing from a Mother's Day Out, that we will miss so much- to a more structured program. Not only will he be learning preschool things- but he will be learning Spanish and have Physical Fitness class everyday! It is kinda like Preschool Boot Camp but he will learn so much and have so much fun doing it! Did I mention that most of their 4 year olds are reading in pre-k? I know that he is going to have so much fun! I will post an update from his first day in a couple of weeks!

No comments: