Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I can't believe......

I have been able to keep a secret for a whole month!!! We are going to Disney in 2 days!!!!! My boys have no idea!!! TK and I planned it a month ago when we were on a plane headed for our date weekend! We were feeling guilty already for not having the boys with us, so we decided to go see Mickey Mouse!!! I have never been and I am so excited! Brantley went when I was 8 months pregnant with Jax, but it will be my first time and Jaxson's first time! The best part of having kids, you get to be a big kid- just will bills and a mortgage! I need to get to work on making my boys a few cute disney shirts!
PLEASE leave me a comment about Disney- for I have never been!!! I would love to know what to do, or what to see.
We are going to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Epcot- we have 6 character dinner/ Breakfast planned, and we want to see Downtown Disney. Any suggestions????
PS- PLEASE do not tell my kids! Thanks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I recently found this site http://www.mommymouseketeer.com/ and passed it along to a friend that is going to Disney in March. She said the blog has been SO helpful with tips and suggestions.
Go check it out!

Hope yall have loads of fun! We've never been to Disney either!!

xoxo-Mel

PS...You should have your strap in the next day or so!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Oh my gosh, Haley!!! I am so excited for you! We are going back in April for Mackenzie's birthday and can't wait!! We'll be there in 6 weeks! :) Y'all are going to have SO much fun! I'll send you a message on facebook or email and tell you some of our favorite and Mackenzie's favorite things. :) So happy that y'all are going!!

Smith family said...

We went this past summer. It was my first time, too! We had so much fun!

Kerry Farmer said...

Make sure you do the Lion King show at Animal Kingdom & Soarin at Epcot. Thsoe were our FAVORITES!!