While we were in New York City last week, we rode the train to Hoboken, NJ. Just to see Carlo's Bake Shop. Buddy was a no-show for our appointment. The line was 2 hours long- in 10 degree weather- 2 blocks from The Hudson River, so we didn't wait. You can watch "Cake Boss" on TLC.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Cake Boss
While we were in New York City last week, we rode the train to Hoboken, NJ. Just to see Carlo's Bake Shop. Buddy was a no-show for our appointment. The line was 2 hours long- in 10 degree weather- 2 blocks from The Hudson River, so we didn't wait. You can watch "Cake Boss" on TLC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Love love love me some Cake Boss! I want to go to NYC and I want you to be my tour guide!!
OMG! We watch the show all the time! Love Buddy.. I want to go so bad!
Post a Comment