Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Long Hot Weekend!
















We had a wonderful first full weekend at home with our baby! We had a lot of visitors and a lot of fun! Friday we had Brantley's graduation and TK's mom came to keep Jaxson while TK and I and my mom went to Brantley's graduation. Then, On Saturday, Pops and Robin visited, they came Friday night late and again on Saturday. We took pictures for Jaxson's announcement. On Sunday, we woke up very hot! Our air conditioner had frozen. With a new baby, I was just beside myself. We called someone quick, and they came in about 2 hours to fix it. In the meantime, Jaxson had his first outing to our new Target about 5 miles away. he did really good. I was just disappointed because I tried very hard to keep him away from crowds, except family and friends until he had his first set of shots. But, today I reasoned because I knew that crowds were better than heat for infants. When our neighbors returned from church we hung out at their house for a while! Thanks Jennifer and Robby! Now, our air is fixed and I pray it does not go out again in this heat. This was the first "Home Improvement", besides tile since we have lived here. So today was not the greatest. Tomorrow will be though!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! What PRICELESS pictures! Gorgeous! I heard Grandma got to come meet Jaxson! That is great! Love ya'll! Erika

Jenny said...

he is just precious!!!! glad you are doing well! (besides the mishap with the heat!! that stinks!) i hope it doesn't go out again..