Sunday, July 22, 2007
First Day Home
Just a small update! We are home now, and the baby is doing great! The baby is sleeping good at night after he eats and is resting well. We have just had immediate family over, so we have had a lot of help, but at night- a lot of alone time too!! We are doing great. I will post more pics when I have more time. Today, I feel good, cant tell I had major surgery, but I just try to keep moving. I think T.K. is tired more than I am these days! He is a lot of help- A Wonderful Husband! Brantley is doing great with the baby too! He says that he has to "sing him lullabies" so he can go to sleep. Brantley loves him so much- but at the same time, I can tell he is trying to adjust to sharing his time with TK and myself. More updates and pics to come- maybe tonight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment