Monday, July 16, 2007
Only 2 more days!
It is hard to believe, but only 2 more days! All weekend we relaxed and rested very well, getting ready for the big week! I am starting to feel very uncomfortable, so TK has been helping me around the house a lot! I think I can say that I am finally ready! Everything is washed and sterilized for the baby, and all of our shopping and groceries- I plan on finishing today. Brantley is so excited- It is like asking when Santa is coming to him! I agree with one of our great friends Katie- the more we are at home the more I find I need to do, so no resting. We have family coming in tomorrow afternoon and I hope my house stays clean for them! Only 1 more post before the big day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe its only two more days til baby Jaxson is here! Can't wait to see him! Thanks for the comment on my page- that was sweet of you. We are very excited and I know we have alot to be working on, so I'm trying to get as much done as possible before I finish up school this last year!
Post a Comment