The stress and nervousness has set in. Yes, I admit it! After all these months that I had off of work and had time to prepare myself for everything, nothing could prepare me for today. I am getting nervous about
1) having a healthy baby
2) epidural/ spinal
3) will I be able to breastfeed
4) everything else!!!
I know that it is crunch time and I am nervous. I have been through this before, but Brantley is 5 now. Maybe that is why it has been so long! TK is great support and I love him dearly and I know that he is here with me every step, I am just being a big baby today! All of TK's family is coming tonight and my family is driving up in the morning. So not too many people to get stressed out about. We will post pics from the hospital when I am up to it after surgery. Pray for us!!!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
so excited for you!!
Post a Comment