Saturday, July 7, 2007
Only 11 days now!
Since we are counting down days and almost to single digits, it scares me! If any of you out there, have any advice I am up for it! So many changes in the next month! We will meet little Jaxson, Brantley will become a big brother and start kndergarten. I already start to cry when I think about how much of a big boy he has become. I am looking into school again and I will have to find a new job after the baby gets here, (one that I can keep the baby from having to go to daycare and Brantley from after school care and where TK can watch them while I am at work) I am thinking about working Baylor 2 weekends a month. Kinda scary. Needless to say, I am becoming stressed, but at the same time over flowing with great joy!!!!! TK is taking it all well, he is a great and supportive husband!











