

We now only have 9 days to go and I am still getting things together. Without sleep at night, I have no energy during the day, so 1 hour of errands makes me feel like I have been in a marathon.
My friend Ashley made these cute signs for the boy's rooms. Her link is on the side of our blog- Studio Sixteen Six, so check it out sometime! Jaxson's room is now complete with this new canvas and the one that our good friend Katie Rose made Jaxson for his door.( you can view the door sign on a previous post) Thank you girls for all of your hard work!
Now is also crunch time with trying to make sure we are all stocked on everything, diapers, wipes, bath stuff, medicines, etc. Tomorrow my plans are to go and get all of Brantley's school supplies. Have you seen the list that they need for kindergarten these days? Very Long and complicated!!! I am just glad that I have time to go before the baby gets here and hopefully beat the crowd.
TK has worked so hard this week already and it is only Monday. He works for Regions downtown B-ham and Friday is the big merge! I know that he is stressed with the merge and the baby coming! Maybe he can get some rest this weekend coming up! It will be our last weekend before baby- sounds kinda scary!











