Wednesday, July 11, 2007

7 days to go!


Today starts the countdown of 1 week until the baby gets here! We go to the doctor tomorrow for our final ultrasound and visit before the scheduled date. I will have to post all the news tomorrow after we get home! Today, I was bored so I went to Micheal's and bought some things to make picture frames for some of the family. I love the baseballs, but I think that the women might like the frames. The frames were cheap and I just painted them blue ( in a well vented area) and placed some scrapbooking stickers on them. I thought they were cute for a last minute favor and very cheap to do!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn Cav said...

Girl-You are DEFINITELY nesting! Where are you getting all this energy for craftiness?? I'm thinking about you and excited you are in the final week! :)