Friday, July 13, 2007
5 days
Only 5 days to go now! we are excited! Poor TK was at work until 11:30 last night trying to get everything ready for the merge today, then he had to be back at 7 am this morning. I know he is tired. All we want to think about right now is the baby, not work, but I guess we have to pay the bills somehow. Last night while he was at work, I worked on a blog for Cafe on Main. Check it out sometime!!! I will post the menus on there the night before. So if you are ever in Columbus, stop by and get some great food and see our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
That is so mean to post the Cafe on Main menu for those of us who can't be there to enjoy it! :) Makes me look forward to going home and stopping by for a good meal!
Haley! I am so impressed! Love the "Birthday Favors" and can not believe you have now made a Cafe on Main blog! How do you do it all? I got your text--I can not believe how much he already weighs! My mom reminded me though of how much TK weighed! We love you and are so excited and are praying! Can't wait to meet him! Erika
Post a Comment