Saturday, July 14, 2007

4 days to go!

4 days to go and 4 more nights! We can't wait! I think it has all hit me at once. I can barely walk and my feet are starting to swell. This morning TK and I were able to go to Pepper Place for the Saturday market today. Neat place! It is downtown Birmingham in the lakeview/ pepper place district. There they have farmers bring in veggies, fresh flowers, fresh food and a lot of organic things. TK bought me a lot of fresh cut sunflowers and daisies, so atleast we will have fresh flowers for our guest this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley! Thank you for our sweet anniversary comment! That was so sweet! I am so excited for you! My family is all trying to figure out who can come meet Jaxson which day--who can close the store which day, etc! We are praying for you! I should see you this week!
We love you! Erika

Jenny said...

So excited for you, TK, and Brantley! I'm praying for a healthy and happy delivery.:)

Katie McCrary said...

you gotta stop thinking about others and flowers!!!! Hope ya'll are well, 4 more days, can't believe it!! 7 for us!
love, lu and katie