Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter 2010


These pictures pretty much sum up these past few months. Having boys is so much fun!!!
The picture on the bottom left is brantley and my nephew Kaden, the one on the right is TK and Bantley playing football. We hope the weather gets warm soon! We love the outdoors!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

I saw the comment on my blog and wondered if that was you! :) By the way, if you do decide to get a few items for the shower you're hosting, make sure and use the discount code MOMMAG. We have a promo in the new Mom magazine (part of Pregnancy and Hot Mom's Club) for 10% off. I saw in the other post that you're clipping coupons so consider this a virtual one! I'm trying too. I haven't told Steve yet so he doesn't get his hopes up!

By the way, your boys are adorable. I didn't realize you blogged. I'll have to stop in regularly and see what you're up to. :)