For the second week... Since I have been super busy this week... I will do TWO super easy ones!!
Paula Deen Peanut Butter Cookies
**This recipe came from one of her shows about 4 years ago.
1 cup of Peanut Butter
1 cup of sugar or splenda
1 tsp of vanilla
1 egg
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together, roll into balls, place on greased baking sheet, flatten with a fork, bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Once out of the oven, sprinkle with sugar- enjoy!!!
Corn Souffle
1 Stick of Butter
2 cans of sweet cream corn
1/2 of sweet onion- chopped
1 box of jiffy corn muffin mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup of water
Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter, pour into bottom of baking dish. Mix all other ingredients together, pour into dish on top of butter, bake on 350 for 30-35 minutes. Once done, the souffle will be a slightly brown on top. ENJOY!!!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
YUM!
Thank you for these recipes!! I am really excited about the corn souffle!!! Yummy!
Post a Comment