Saturday, January 9, 2010

We are the Champions My friends.........

We did it!!!! BCS Champions!!!!

                                            Hey Saban, is that a smile I see?


A lot of help from T. Cody (aka- Mt. Cody) and 2009 Heisman winner Mark Ingram, with these two no one could stop the tide!


This is one reason he won The Heisman!


Touchdown Alabama! This just might be the next Heisman winner, Trent Richardson.



My heart goes out to Colt McCoy- what an awesome interview at the end of the game!!! As much as I love The Crimson Tide- Tim Tebow and Colt McCoy have been favorite players of mine too!

What a perfect game!! It even started off with this awesome duo- I heart Josh Groban!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon Willcutt said...

Roll Tide! Wasn't it just awesome??!!

Melanie said...

Well, I am no fan of Bama, but Congrats to your team. And yes, Tebow and McCoy have become favorites. I thought McCoy's interview at the end of the game was AWESOME. :o)