The last seven months have been great with our perfect new addition! Brantley is in love with Jaxson and Jaxson just lights up when Brantley is around. It is so sweet to see them together. When they are playing- TK and I will just look over at each other and smile. Being the mom of 2 is very hard- but VERY Rewarding! I have been wanting to post for a while the things that make motherhood much easier, but I haven't had the time. I am going to list some things now, but I know that I will probably have several "follow ups" to this post!
1. Angel Care Sensor Monitor- Couldn't live without it- the first 4 months when SIDS is all a mom thinks about- this was a wonderful peace of mind, of course then you start thinking, well what do I do if it goes off? TAKE A CPR CLASS for infants! I have to take one every year to keep my nursing license current, so this past year when I renewed, Guess who was at my side- TK!
2. Video Monitor- Okay- so when you have 2 children- you cant just stare at one all day like you really want to, so this was excellent! TK bought me this the day we came home from the hospital. I was having a post pardum moment and he rushed to target and being the sweet husband he was, he bought this. I know it is a little more than most monitors, but I think th price is coming down finally!
3. Inch Bug Labels- I cant take the credit for these, I saw these on Jenny Holloway's Blog last summer. These are perfect for going to church, moms day out, anything!
4. Boppy Pillow- I think all moms will agree- especially nursing ones!
5. Medela Breast Pump- this has become my best friend since Jax was born, it goes everywhere with me! I recently upgraded to the new Pump in Style Metro Bag- great for travelling!
6. Bob Stroller- Great for the Mall, Doctors Office, Park, Running/Walking, etc. This stroller is awesome! Everywhere I go, people ask me where I got it, when they see how easy it is and comfortable for Jax. My friend Katie bought one and TK picked it up for her, TK thought it was a great thing- so we went back a couple days later and bought one. Thanks Katie!!
7. Combi 3 way Folding Stroller- This stroller is great for travelling and easy to carry. It folds into a 3rd of it's size and has a carrying strap! Comes in cute colors and designs too.
8. Organic Baby Food! This puts an ease to my mind about too many steroids, pesticides, etc. in the first year of life. I started to make my own, but just decided to start buying it since more and more have become available. It cost just a little bit more, but is better for the baby, especially if allergies run high in your family. So far everything we have given him has been organic- that is my goal for his first year!!!
9. Mom Agenda- TK bought me one of these at Swoozies a couple of years ago, now I cant live without it! It has a place for you to record each day for each child! Very Handy and easy to use!
I will have to post more later as I think about them- this is just the major things that help a busy mom!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Hey Girl!!! Our address is
383 Drake Circle
Columbus, Ms 39702
Hope you are doing good!!!
When is Brant's spring break? Ours is March 10-14 and Reagan's is the next week. If possible, I would love to have him come spend the night with us! He is so sweet! When he is around Cale is just loves on him and tells me all about his brother!! :)
Post a Comment