Saturday, February 23, 2008
Spring Fling
Spring is my absolute favorite time of year! This year I wanted to do something fun! I have met a lot of you blog friends out there, and came into contact with old friends! This Spring, I wanted to do a little gift swap- like Jenny did in the Fall. What better way to start the Spring with something "Springy" from a new friend? Just email me your name, email, blog address (if you have one)and mailing address.Then I will try to place people with a "new friend". Each person will send one gift ( something small)- something that reminds you of Spring or is "Springy" to someone, and someone will also send you a gift- the 2 will be different! I think this sounds fun, and I love getting stuff in the mail! So, if you are up to it, email me at haleywood@bellsouth.net. The deadline to do this is next Thursday, so I can have all the names out by March 1st. I will give you the name of the person you are sending the gift to via email with all the details,so everyone should have their gifts out around the 10th and can enjoy the "happy" before Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I e-mailed you my info. Please sign me up!
i can't believe i missed this!! i totally did not see this post, and just read about it on hillary's blog. so sad.:( let's do it again in the summer!!!!! hope y'all are well...your boys are too cute.
Post a Comment