Check out my Sister in Law, Brandi, on MSN today- pretty cool! Click on the pictures from Mardi Gras Parties and she and another girl are pictured. She is wearing green.
Sorry I missed the party yesterday!!! Reagan said she had so much fun playing with Brantley yesterday. When is his Spring Break? We would love for him to come spend the night one night while he is off...Mine is 3/10-3-14and Reagan's is 3/17-3/21. Just let us know!
Hello! I am Haley and, I have a wonderful husband, who is my bestfriend! I have two little boys that are precious to me! We love life! We live away from family and dear friends, so we blog to stay close to everyone!
5 comments:
I love it!! I hope you do!
Oh crap - I am still logged in as you!
Sorry,
Shauna
Will log out now!
LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!!!
Love,Love,Love the new page. How did you do all that?
love ya
kelly
Sorry I missed the party yesterday!!! Reagan said she had so much fun playing with Brantley yesterday. When is his Spring Break? We would love for him to come spend the night one night while he is off...Mine is 3/10-3-14and Reagan's is 3/17-3/21. Just let us know!
Post a Comment