Where do you blog? This is a picture of my computer in the breakfast area at our house. I usually post from here but read other blogs from all over the house, bedroom, living room, etc. I saw this post on several other blogs and just thought I would join in the fun! Happy Blogging!
Monday, February 4, 2008
where do you blog?
Where do you blog? This is a picture of my computer in the breakfast area at our house. I usually post from here but read other blogs from all over the house, bedroom, living room, etc. I saw this post on several other blogs and just thought I would join in the fun! Happy Blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Hey Haley! I can't believe that Jaxson is 6 months old! They grow up so fast! Cale will be 14 weeks tommorow! I was so happy Reagan and I got to spend some time with Brantley this weekend! He is growing too! I took some cute pictures of them together! Mom said she would email them to ya! Well take care! Hope to see ya soon!
I am new at all this...how do you add another blog link to your page? lol
Post a Comment