Friday, September 14, 2007

8 wonderful weeks!

I will have to post a picture soon, but just a small update! Jax is now 8 weeks old. Sleeping great and so adorable!!! He will be getting his first set of shots next week- I am very nervous- we will have to talk to him about it on the way to the doc:(. We are going home this weekend! TK's mom is opening The Sweet Shop at Cafe on Main! Kinda like a candy bar and a dessert shop in one! We are excited! It is an adorable shop and we just cant wait to open! We are opening Sunday! Downtown Columbus in the Ruth's Building! Come Visit and get a great dessert or a cute candy item!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the birth announcement! Priceless! He is so precious! I hate we missed ya'll last night--I know you had a great time! Thanks again for the precious birth announcement! Love ya! Erika