Wednesday, September 5, 2007
7 Weeks Postpardum Depression
Well, I was doing okay, until I got on the scale today at the doctor's office! After I left the doctor, I went to the Vestavia YMCA and joined! I gave my nice nordic track treadmill to my dad, when we made the spare bedroom a nursery, so now I have to pay to work out! We live in an awesome walking neighborhood, but I need to do more than run and walk! I have got a lot to lose!!!! To tell the truth- I am actually doing great, everything went well at the doc and now I am looking forward to working out! I feel like I have not had a baby, just look like it! I have done great since the c-section! Would recommend it to anyone who is prego!!! I was up walking the night of the section, and have not stopped since! Anyone with great workout tips please let me know! I am breastfeeding so I really cant diet or take any metabolism boosters- if you know what I mean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment