.jpg)
.jpg)
Jax is now 2 months old! Doing great! We went to the doctor on Tuesday. He weighs in at 14.6 and is now 24 inches long! He had to get his shots and it broke my heart! It was so sad, but we made it through! He only cried for a few seconds, and then I fed him so he was great! I know that I was more nervous for him and scared that it would hurt, and he acted like it was nothing to it (almost!). And of all days, TK had a very important meeting he could not get out of. The above pictures are him before we went to the doctor, one while waiting in the lobby, and one while he was waiting on the table for the shots. (Poor Baby!) He did great all day after we left, that night he ran a 99.5 fever, but other than that he did great!!












1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! Haley your boys are too cute!! Brantley is getting so big and Jaxson is adorable!! I know you are so proud!!!
Post a Comment