We will never forget where we were when the biggest change/attack in our country for our generation happened. I couldn't find Brantley's I Love New York Shirt, so I just posted Jaxson's picture. New York is one of my favorite places and like TK's second home (growing up he always went to market with his parents for their store for weeks at a time) I know that on that day many others lost thier lives in planes, The Pentagon and other places- but I just always get the mental picture of the twin towers falling when I think about September 11, 2001. I have a lot of New York pictures to post, but my scanner is down so I cant post them. Thanks to all of the men and women who fight for us each day and the ones that have already went to battle for us, so we can be at home with our loved ones safe each day!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment