Wednesday, September 5, 2007
7 weeks old!
Today, Jax is 7 weeks old! Time flies! He has slept through the night 3 times now in the last week (10ish until 5:30ish) and the other nights we were in Columbus visiting family, so he woke up once each night then, but went back to sleep until around 8 am. I almost woke up scared, but since we have the angel monitor with an alarm, I was a little more calm. The first couple of nights still scare you! He is doing great weighing about 13 pounds and almost 23 inches long. He is growing fast! Our friend Chris Stockman took pictures of all of our family with Jaxson on Monday! Cant wait to get those pics!!!! They were awesome! We saw them before we left the studio! I can wait to get a collage of all of them and put in his nursery! Thanks Chris!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Hey girl! Jax is so cute! I know ya'll are some proud parents! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Post a Comment