At the rate this child is growing, I am now realizing that the day he wears this, seems like a long time, but will be here before we know it! Everyone tells you "kids grow up so fast", now I know that it is true! Seems like just the other day he was a toddler! In the fall, he will be a big 3rd grader and playing tackle football. Oh my!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Too Soon!
At the rate this child is growing, I am now realizing that the day he wears this, seems like a long time, but will be here before we know it! Everyone tells you "kids grow up so fast", now I know that it is true! Seems like just the other day he was a toddler! In the fall, he will be a big 3rd grader and playing tackle football. Oh my!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment