The 2nd grade class at Brantley's school had an end of the year musical, E-I-E-I-Ooops! Brantley was chosen to have a main part, he was the mule. He was shy at first about his costume, then we we walked in to play practice and he saw 3 boys dressed like pink pigs, he decided it was ok to be a mule. He did a great job on all of his speaking parts!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
E-I-E-I- Ooops!
The 2nd grade class at Brantley's school had an end of the year musical, E-I-E-I-Ooops! Brantley was chosen to have a main part, he was the mule. He was shy at first about his costume, then we we walked in to play practice and he saw 3 boys dressed like pink pigs, he decided it was ok to be a mule. He did a great job on all of his speaking parts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment