What can be better in 90 degree heat than ice cream? We are taking advantage of these hot days and loving the neighborhood pool and all the frozen treats we can eat!
Hi Princess! Thanks for the sweet comment! We love yall too and are sorry that we will miss the party! I have his present and will it give it to whoever I see that is coming that way! (Peggy I guess?) Tell TK we love and miss him too! Love--Erika
Hello! I am Haley and, I have a wonderful husband, who is my bestfriend! I have two little boys that are precious to me! We love life! We live away from family and dear friends, so we blog to stay close to everyone!
2 comments:
Jax's eyes are GORGEOUS!! :) You have such a beautiful family!!
Hi Princess! Thanks for the sweet comment! We love yall too and are sorry that we will miss the party! I have his present and will it give it to whoever I see that is coming that way! (Peggy I guess?) Tell TK we love and miss him too! Love--Erika
Post a Comment