This summer I started going to the gym a lot- then after our whole household became sick- I slowly stopped. Now- the new year is here and I am back in the gym full time plus over time!!!
I recently saw an infomercial on tv about a treadclimber and thought- "they are just trying to sell this machine."
On Monday- when I was at the gym I decided to try it since all the regular treadmills were full.
This machine is awesome!!!!! I burned over 350 calories in less than 25 minutes! It was not hard on my knee and I can feel it in my stomach and butt- not just my legs!
I had to brag about this machine, for I hope it will become my new bestfriend for the year!
Go here to learn more about one!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Hey sorry about the treadmill incident... I take full responsibility for that. I didn't take the slide out and I had no idea that they were in there on it. I am glad that they are getting better. I really felt bad about that. At first it just looked like little red marks and then it just started getting worse.
I knew that he was going to loose that tooth pretty soon. It was just hanging in his mouth. They are getting so big. I can't believe on thier next birthday they will be 8! Crazy!!
Post a Comment