Brantley is playing Upwards Basketball again at our church. He loves it! He is really good too! I know I am his mom, but he is good- if he can just stop walking with the ball- he will be great! This week we will also be signing up for baseball! Park rats we will be again this this spring!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Brantley and Basketball
Brantley is playing Upwards Basketball again at our church. He loves it! He is really good too! I know I am his mom, but he is good- if he can just stop walking with the ball- he will be great! This week we will also be signing up for baseball! Park rats we will be again this this spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
i can't wait till colton is old enough to sing up for baseball. that is so fun!
Post a Comment