Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanks Martina!!

Sweet Martina Penter gave my blogs a facelift! Notice that I said blogs- so check all of them out! Martina is so sweet and she made all 3 look so cute! Martina- We cant wait until we can hang out with you guys soon!

Sorry to the lack of blogging to all of our readers! Jaxson has been sick this weekend- Better now! Praise God! Last week I also was able to see Celine Dion in concert! She was awesome! I thought she would just wear a beautiful gown and sing- but no! She puts on an awesome concert! It was amazing! I will try to upload pictures from my phone!

This week is a BIG week for AMERICA! I was a little bit worried first, but now I am anxious to see the "change"! TK is watching CNN and Fox News all the time! I think I have all of Obama's and Biden's speeches memorized from this weekend!

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

you are welcome. i'm glad you liked them! it was the least i could do after all those clothes you gave colton... i'll be glad to do it for you anytime!