Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blog Stalkers

Yes, you know that you exist! Ha! I would love to know who stops by and reads all about what "the Woods are up to" so please leave me a comment so I can add you to our blogroll!!!! I am so excited- tonight I have found 3 friends of mine from Elementary school and college! Look at the blogroll on the right side of the page and check out The Browns, The Bairds and The Liles!!! It kinda makes me homesick!!!! Have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm a stalker:) Love keeping up with you!!!! Maybe sometime in the next few months, we can arrange a time where we will both be home and have lunch or something!!! :)

Matt and Blair said...

Hey girl! Matt is an absolute wonderful daddy at that:) You can stop by anytime you are in town! I would love to see you and catch up! Hope you aren't too busy at work tonight so you can keep up with the game!

Matt and Blair said...

Hey girl! Matt is an absolute wonderful daddy at that:) You can stop by anytime you are in town! I would love to see you and catch up! Hope you aren't too busy at work tonight so you can keep up with the game!

Anonymous said...

Count me in! I stalk your blog regularly!!

Samantha said...

You know I always read! Love your page :)

Hillary Jordan said...

I still check in!