*This is a sticky post that will remain at the top until October 1st. Please scroll down for new post.
Are you girls ready for some fun? I sure am!!! Melanie and I are coordinating a fall secret swap! Who doesn't love to get a happy in the mail? I know we do! This is also a great way to meet someone new. You have until October 1st to sign up. Simply email Melanie at
melanieshea78@yahoo.com or me at haleywood@bellsouth.net if you are interested in participating or leave a comment. Once everyone has signed up, Melanie and I will coordinate swap sisters and we will do our best to give you someone you do not know. If you do end up knowing your swap sister, just have fun with it anyway! (The name you have will NOT be the person who has your name) We will then email you by October 4th with your sister and her information. Remember, this is a secret. You have until October 15th to get your happy in the mail to her.
With all of the fun, there comes rules.
The rules follow:* You must have a blog.* Email me OR Melanie by October 1st. *Put "Fall Secret Swap" in the subject line. *Add the following information to the email so your swap sister can know a little about you when shopping for you.
1. Name (of course)
2. Home address or address you would like your happy sent to
3. Blog address
4. Favorite color
5. Hobbies
6. Likes
* Please spend $20-25 on your partner. You can send them one big happy or get them several happies but to be fair, please stay in the said range.
*Have your happy postmarked by 10.15.08.
*Have FUN shopping and remember...it's a secret!!!
If you have any questions or I didn't make something clear, please feel free to email me!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment