Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The New 90210


So, what do you think? Not, the same ole 90210! The whole Kelly, Donna, David, Dylan, Brandon and Steve cant be forgotten! This new series is okay- it may grow on me, but I was kinda upset when they used just about the same storyline as the old 90210, at the start, but quickly moved away from it. I do look forward to future episodes though- it kinda reminds me of The O.C. which I miss!!!

* I really dont watch too much TV, I usually TiVo all this and watch when I get a chance or I stream it on my computer from the networks website while at work or wherever when I get a chance. I have tons to do with 2 little boys- these shows just make me still feel young!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haley~ I love the new updates on your precious boys! I can not believe how much Jaxson looks like TK in the Mother's Day Out picture on the horse! I also could not believe seeing him in the BIG boy bed! Scary huh!?
Were you able to get Brandi's invitations done? I will be glad to help! The cake is ordered--should we be doing anything else right away? LOve ya! Erika