Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One Tree Hill

I am so addicted to this show! I tivo a lot of shows but only a few I schedule everything around, this one and Desperate Housewives. I am so addicted to OTH now! It makes me sick that I had to work tonight! I tried to catch a sneak peak on TV but my boss was still here. I love this show! I always watch The O.C. on Soap Net and OTH comes on before it, those are just reruns but on Tuesday nights they are all new and "all grown up- four years later". Tonight was the 100th episode and Lucas's wedding, I am dying to know what happened. If any of you OTH fans are reading this please leave me a comment so I know what happened.

P.S.- I know he didnt marry Lindsay b.c it says on the show she is just guest starring- or atleast I hope I am right!

1 comment:

Smith family said...

Hey,
I, too, am a big One Tree Hill fan. I read your blog through Erika' link. Jamie was kidnapped by Nannie Carrie, but Dan rescued him. (They all thought that Dan did it at first). Brooke said she wants to have a baby. Lucas said "I do", but Lindsey called it off because of Lucas's lastest manuscript- about a boy waiting for a comet (which apparently was a symbolism to Peyton's car). I think Nathan and Haley are working on their relationship. Anyway, you may have now watched it! I hope I helped, though! Candace