Monday, March 3, 2008
BLESSED
Everyday I realize that I am blessed, but I never post about it, afraid that I will sound as if I am bragging. But, today I realized that sometimes we take for granted what we have and we are always wanting more. On some days I find myself sitting at a red light- wishing I had the Range Rover in front of me or looking at the latest Louis Vuitton purse, wishing I had it. Knowing that materialistic things are not what life is about! - How could I ever want more than what I already have? I realized today that I am very selfish for wanting these things when I am so blessed already! I have a wonderful husband who loves me and our kids more than life itself, 2 beautiful boys that I cherish every moment with and feel as if there are not enough hours in the day to spend with them and TK. - Today in Sunday School I realized all of this, not that I do not think of this often, just the whole picture came together this morning in church- and how ashamed I am for not realizing sooner! The point to this post was that no matter what we have or dont, we are all blessed, each and everyone of us in a different way. Having tons of money or tons of debt, children or infertility, we are all blessed and can be used to Glorify God no matter what our past is or what the future may hold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment