Monday, March 17, 2008
Blog Break
I am sorry that everyone is still seeing the previous post. I have tons of pictures to upload and so many fun things to post about. My mom was in town last week, TK's mom was in town the day before and then on Friday, TK's dad surprised everyone here in the States all the way from overseas. I hope that I will be able to blog a lot tonight. To all you spring breakers out there- soak up the sun for me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Hey Haley! I was just looking at Katie's blog...I thought you were in my reader list!!! E-mail me your e-mail address, and I will add you to my list. I am SO sorry!! shannonwillcutt@yahoo.com
Hey Haley! I was just looking at Katie's blog...I thought you were in my reader list!!! E-mail me your e-mail address, and I will add you to my list. I am SO sorry!! shannonwillcutt@yahoo.com
Post a Comment