Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hello Blogger Friends!

I just wanted everyone that stops by to leave us a comment, so we know that you were here! I see a lot of feed from the sitemeter and I would love to add you to our blog list. Have a wonderful weekend, and dont forget to let us know who you are!

5 comments:

slow poke kate said...

hello from London! I am a reader :) I am originally from Columbus. Graduated from IHS. I grew up with Erika and knew TK. I also taught 2nd grade at VCA :)

My blog is http://www.londonsouthernbelle.typepad.com/

Take care,
Amanda Hickman-Gurney

Jenn Cav said...

You already have me listed, but just letting you know I check your blog almost daily! And tell Chicken I said thanks for the bday wishes!

Lori Cox said...

Hey Haley! This is Lori Cox... i have recently become a blog addict, LOL. Just letting you know that i read your blog daily. My blog address is
http://loricoxphotography.blogspot.com/
I love your blog and your babies are precious, you know i would love to get my camera on both of them sometime!!

The Wiggins said...

Hey Haley! This blog stuff is the best way to keep up with out of town friends/family. I love reading about your boys; they are both so precious!!! I can't believe how fast Jaxson is growing up.
Sarah Coleman Wiggins

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too and love it!!! Hope things are going well!

Samantha Smith
Columbus