Friday, January 25, 2008

6 month check up

This week we have been to the doctor twice! First time was on Tuesday, Jax developed a cough that I was concerned about- since I have asthma. All was good- clear lungs! yea!!! Then, yesterday was his scheduled 6 month appointment, so we went back to see our normal doctor. He said that he was great, low grade fever was from teething- which duh Haley- his clothes and bibs have been drenched for the past few days! I just second guess myself when it comes to my babies- and that is why my friends, I will not work in pediatrics! I did have my doctor give Jax a flu shot- living in the south- the flu hits here later, so something to think about if your baby is now 6 months old! He was a little fussy last night- but overall doing good. Just a clear runny nose and cough from the drainage. He is 18.16 pounds. He has gained 2 lbs in the last 2 months and is still on the charts with a big 97 percentile! Growing Too Fast! Next appt is in April at 9 months!

No comments: