

Tomorrow Jaxson will be 6 months old. (I am already tearing up blogging this) This is a picture I took this morning before we ran all of our errands. He is not happy in this picture, he was tired of all the flashes. He is still in a 2-3 pampers, only found at babies r us and diapers.com. He is now eating solid food twice a day- and sometimes 3. He is still on mommy's milk about 5 to 6 times a day. (Depends on how naps go) It is kinda sad, and now in about a few months, I will have to start planning his first birthday party! He is such a joy and he is growing up way too fast!!!
I have now decided to go back to work just a few nights a week. (Good thing I am a nurse, cant leave my babies now- too attached by staying at home) So really, I will still be a STAH mom, just working a few shifts at night. It will be a good chance for me to actually leave the house and make some money. I am starting to work at an eating disorder treatment center, so not your typical nursing job, but a VERY interesting one and I am looking forward to it! For the past 6 months, TK has not had to get up with Jax or get up early in the morning with him, but that is all about to change!!!!
Tomorrow on Jax's 1/2 birthday- they are predicting snow- that might actually stick. So tonight we went to get wood for our fireplace- a first for the Wood Family! (And, yes mom, I have already been to the grocery store!) We thought it was time to put our fireplace to good use and what better time- than when it is snowing? Also tonight while TK was buying wood for our fireplace- he noticed that they had a few sleds left, so now we own a snow sled! A few other dads were in the store buying them too, and when we left they were sold out. Maybe we can use it, then sell it to the neighborhood kids for triple the price since they are on high demand- just kidding!













No comments:
Post a Comment