Since birth, Jaxson has just been on Mommy's milk. He had cereal for the first time on Saturday. He is teething a lot now, and waking up once in the middle of the night. He has slept thru the night since 6 weeks, until now. He is now 5 months old, and I was trying to wait until he was 6 months to give him anything, but I thought it was time. He loved the food. He couldn't get enough. So, now we are eating cereal from a spoon 3 times a day and milk, about 5-6 times a day. I think all the Holiday traveling is getting to him, so we are trying to stay in more! He has his first runny nose now, so we are trying to clear that up! He has been such a joy! We are blessed to have him in our lives!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment