I am Jaxson,and I have been a very good boy! Please bring me and my brother a few toys. Dont forget to eat the cookies and drink the milk!
Love,
Jaxson
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Precious! We have that outfit! Love it! Have you seen the new Kelly's Kids catalog? Cutest ever! My mother in law mailed you one today! She will get her clothing kit for 2 weeks in Feb--We can have your Columbus or B'Ham party (or both) within those 2 weeks---that way the clothes will be here in time for Easter! Call us and we will get all caught up! I talked to my mom--our family Christmas is this Sunday night! Love ya! Erika
Hello! I am Haley and, I have a wonderful husband, who is my bestfriend! I have two little boys that are precious to me! We love life! We live away from family and dear friends, so we blog to stay close to everyone!
1 comment:
Precious! We have that outfit! Love it!
Have you seen the new Kelly's Kids catalog? Cutest ever! My mother in law mailed you one today! She will get her clothing kit for 2 weeks in Feb--We can have your Columbus or B'Ham party (or both) within those 2 weeks---that way the clothes will be here in time for Easter! Call us and we will get all caught up! I talked to my mom--our family Christmas is this Sunday night! Love ya! Erika
Post a Comment