This is Brantley. I would like an Easel and Nintendo DS games. I hope Mark the Elf has told you good things. I have been a good boy. I will try not to talk too much at school during class.
Hey girl! I don't even think I have your phone number:( I saw your mom in T-town did she tell you??? I am not sure when our next hair appt is when is yours? We just call ramie when we realize we need a cut!!! When are you guys coming home for Christmas? Maybe we can all get together and go out to eat or something would love to catch up! talk to you soon!
Hello! I am Haley and, I have a wonderful husband, who is my bestfriend! I have two little boys that are precious to me! We love life! We live away from family and dear friends, so we blog to stay close to everyone!
1 comment:
Hey girl! I don't even think I have your phone number:( I saw your mom in T-town did she tell you??? I am not sure when our next hair appt is when is yours? We just call ramie when we realize we need a cut!!! When are you guys coming home for Christmas? Maybe we can all get together and go out to eat or something would love to catch up! talk to you soon!
Post a Comment