Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Life in the Magic City

Well, Our new computer is finally here. Having to catch up on ebay and checking email!!! We are doing great! Jax is now almost 12 weeks old and Brantley is great! Brantley is playing fall baseball and we are very busy with practice and games this week. Brantley hit 1 double and a single tonight. Yea!!!! He did great. He is playing Coach Pitch and it is nothing like it was when we were 5! They are really serious here!!!! Kinda like New Hope Baseball for 5 year olds. (for those of you from Columbus) We are having fun! I will have to post pics from the Pumpkin Patch of our little pumpkins soon!!! Tomorrow, you can just call me Britney Spears. I have to go to court for my first ever speeding ticket! I know that is so hard for some of you to believe, but my first ever. So I have to go to court at 4 to ask if I can go to driving school! I was going 34 in a 20. I wish I could have atleast been going 85 in a 70 to sound a lot cooler! Anyways, when I got the ticket the cop was very mean, and Jaxson was screaming in the back and it was right in my neighborhood, the part where no houses are. So tomorrow I have my court date and I have to take my 2 kids with me, because TK will be in a meeting and no family here!!! TK's dad left for Afghanistan this weekend, so we wont hear from him for a while. Kinda sad, TK has been down a little! That is a small update from the Wood fam. I will update tomorrow after court!!!!

2 comments:

Katie McCrary said...

so glad your back up and running!!!

Melanie said...

LOOOOVE your "face lift"!!!! TOO CUTE!!! Mel