Brantley is so funny, I just had to post this! He is very protective of his little brother. Tonight I was getting Jax ready for his bath, and I told Brantley to look how fat he is- while hugging and kissing on Jaxson- He looked at me with a serious look and said "don't say that in front of him mommy!!!" He was scared I would hurt his feelings! He is so sweet.
Another funny saying from today-After school Brantley, Jaxson and I were taking dinner to a girl in my Sunday School class who just had a baby, and I was asking Brant all about his day. I asked him all about school. He then informed me that it was Red Ribbon Week (Drug Free) at school. He then told me that everyone should say no to that "Broccoli looking stuff in a bag" because he was when he got older! I thought I was going to wreck on I-65 when he told me that. I am so glad and thankful that he is learning all of this at school. We teach him all the time how bad smoking is, but never once thought to teach him about the "broccoli".
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
We love the adorable Fall Postcard! I am so impressed that you had time to get that done! They are precious!I will hopefully see you this weekend! Love--Erika
Post a Comment