Saturday, October 20, 2007

Brantley's World

Today, Brantley, Jaxson and I woke up and went to get breakfast, go to Wal-mart, Target- normal Saturday. This was T.K.'s Saturday to work, so we were bummed! I wanted to have lunch ready for him when he got home, so we hurried and made it happen. When we were sitting at the table, Brantley said "this sure is good, can you go online and order some more of this food?" Looking at T.K. and about to laugh, I said "what makes you think I got this online?" He said- "It's just really good so I want you to order some more for next week." He was too cute, so I wanted to post this.

He is growing up way too fast! Jaxson is too, but Brantley has really come out of his shell lately! He is into High School Musical these days, so we have to listen to it every morning on the way to school. Then, I have it in my head all day long. Brantley is also playing baseball- and loves it. We usually play soccer this time of year, but wanted a change. He is great in soccer (sorry, there I go bragging again) but, he wanted to play baseball. He is doing good-he fields great, he hits great, just needs to run faster. (the slowness comes from me!)

I went to Brantley's school on Thursday for Parent's Day and Friday for lunch. He was so excited! I love the look on his face these days when he is excited! Having two children is very hard, but such a joy! I love every minute of it, and I think that their age between each other is perfect!!! Brantley just loves on Jaxson all the time. He is such a great BIG Brother! I just had to brag on him!!!

1 comment:

The Holliman Family said...

Hello Haley!
Your boys are so precious and growing fast! I can't wait for Huntley to be here-Jax will have a new playmate! I will try to call you this week so we can catch up!