We love going to the neighborhood pool here. Brantley really likes it when the ice cream man drives by and he can get his treat for the day! He gets mad at me when I make him wear his floaties, but you can never be too safe!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I loved reading your updates-- and your house and yard are gorgeous! Tell your "yard boy" good job! Love ya'll! Erika
Hello! I am Haley and, I have a wonderful husband, who is my bestfriend! I have two little boys that are precious to me! We love life! We live away from family and dear friends, so we blog to stay close to everyone!
2 comments:
I loved reading your updates-- and your house and yard are gorgeous! Tell your "yard boy" good job! Love ya'll! Erika
Hey girl! I didn't know ya'll had a blog either! I just started ours so I am still learning new things about it!! Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment