Thursday, June 14, 2007

Last trip before baby!

Today we are leaving as soon as I can get packed and we are going to Nashville. It is T.K.'s grandfather's 80th birthday. We are excited because we have family coming in from Atlanta, Phoenix, Miami and of course B'ham. Looking forward to seeing everyone, but not hearing about how BIG I am. It will be fun. we are staying with some of our friends, Wesley and Katie Sanford. They have been married for a year now and found out they will be expecting a boy in September. Everyone is having boys! We are happy for them! This is our last trip away and since I had to have semi-formal attire for the party, I went crazy!! Being pregnant in the summer, the last thing you want to do is wear dressy clothes. Luckily- My favorite store, white house- black market, has a lot of empire waist dresses and shirts this summer. I read our friends Katie and Lu McCrary's blog yesterday and I agree, Ann Taylor did us wrong!! Only 4 more weeks to go I dont want to invest in maternity clothes, I want somehing cute to wear after baby Jaxson gets here! We hope everyone has a great weekend and we will have to tell all about the party when we get back! (I wanted to leave this post b/c everyone keeps thinking I am in Labor b/c I have not been on in a while, we are not in Labor-just out of town. Ha!)

No comments: