Friday, June 29, 2007
37 weeks and counting!!!
Today we went for our 37 week check up. I am already dilated to 1, already showing progress! Baby is in great position, but still having a section. I measured right on 37 weeks and we are still scheduled for the 18th. I have no energy! Today I was in the grocery store and I just got sick all of a sudden, I was about to panic! TK works all the way across town, Brantley was with me. Right when I was checking out, my phone rang-it was TK. He was on the side of town that I was on running an errand, and just wanted to check on me. (Whew) GOD SENT!!! So my sweet, wonderful husband was able to pick me up, get my groceries and make me feel better! I could never make it without him! I cant wait until our sweet little baby gets here and I hope that he is just like his daddy!











