
Here is a small look at the baby's room! T.K. painted the walls light blue, and the theme is under the sea, JAXSON in white letters with blue and white polkadot ribbon is on the wall above the bed (but didn't show in the pic) all cherry furniture. I just could not do without the frog in the corner though. It was on display at Party and Paper and I went crazy over it! I hope the glider's cushions will be finished by time the baby gets here- I am getting them covered in light blue gingham, and I ordered blue and white gingham curtains which should be in, in a couple of days. The room is finally together except for the small details that we need to finish. Now it is time to start on my checklist before he gets here, only 9 more weeks!!!
1 comment:
Haley-I'm so excited to see your blog! Jaxson's room is so cute and I can't wait to hear of his arrival! Looking forward to seeing you at the shower!
Post a Comment